The New Year means new resolves and new resolutions. Readers will be wanting to lose bad habits and form good ones,
and become a better person overall. You and your self-help book will definitely be the star during that season,
making a lasting and positive impact on readers everywhere. So make sure it gets out there through the Ingram
Supplement - New Year New You service.
With its history of comprehensive trade catalogs, Ingram has been at the forefront of the publishing industry since
2009. Its Ingram Advance Catalog covers specific interests, themes and genres, and is sent to more than 7,000
retailers and librarians every month—as well as the 29,000+ recipients of Ingram’s monthly e-catalog.
Get your novel listed in the New Year, New You Supplement that will be distributed together with the January 2019
issue of the Ingram Advance Catalog.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- This supplement is for self-help books (health, wellness, personal finance, diet, and such). Fiction titles are
- This service is available to books that are Title Live and Returnable. If your book isn’t able to meet the
necessary requirements to fulfill the service, we will move fulfillment to the following year (on the next
publication of the Supplement).
- AuthorHouse reserves the right to refuse a listing if the book genre does not match the theme for a particular
issue and/or fail Ingram’s content guidelines.
- AuthorHouse creates the 30- to 35-word book description to be used in your supplement listing.
- Slots are available only until July 31, 2019.
Contact your Marketing Consultant by calling 1-888-519-5121 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
to book your slot or to get more information about any other 2019 supplements suited to your book.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Some restrictions may apply.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices listed do not include any applicable sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax, which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Other restrictions may also apply.