Entice your readers to enter the new and exciting worlds you’ve created by having your book title listed in the
Sci-Fi & Fantasy and Horror Supplement of the Ingram Advance Catalog with AuthorHouse’s Ingram Supplement –
Sci-Fi, Fantasy & Horror service.
Ingram has been at the forefront of the publishing industry since 2009, and has a history of comprehensive trade
catalogs. Its Ingram Advance Catalog covers specific interests, themes and genres, and is sent to more than 7,000
retailers and librarians every month—as well as the 29,000+ recipients of Ingram’s monthly e-catalog.
Get your novel listed in the Sci-Fi & Fantasy and Horror Supplement that will be distributed together with the
October 2019 issue of the Ingram Advance Catalog.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- This supplement is for science fiction, horror, and fantasy titles.
- This service is available for books that are Title Live and Returnable. If your book isn’t able to meet the
necessary requirements to fulfill the service, we will move fulfillment to the following year (on the next
publication of the Supplement).
- AuthorHouse reserves the right to refuse a listing if the book genre does not match the theme for a particular
issue and/or fails Ingram’s content guidelines.
- AuthorHouse creates the 30- to 35-word book description to be used in your supplement listing.
- Slots are available only until June 7, 2019.
Contact your Marketing Consultant by calling 1-888-519-5121 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
to book your slot or to get more information about any of the other 2019 supplements that are suited to your book.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Some restrictions may apply.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices listed do not include any applicable sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other tax, which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Other restrictions may also apply.