Developing a social media network is critical to establishing an ongoing communication channel with your audience. But when it comes to social media marketing, you might be saying, “I don’t have the time,” “I don’t have the know-how,” “Isn’t there someone that can do it for me?”
The Social Media Strategist Campaign is an eight-week campaign that pairs you with a dedicated publicist who will take over your social media accounts and post on your behalf, working with you to make sure the messaging is consistent to you and your book and targeted to your intended audience.
Here’s a breakdown of what the Social Media Strategist Campaign has to offer:
- Social Media Publicist: You will be assigned a social media publicist who will create content for your social media networks based on your input and will post on your behalf.
- Strategy Plan: Your publicist will also work with you to develop a comprehensive content strategy plan for your social media channels. That way you’ll know what to expect over the course of the eight weeks and will have direction for the future.
- Editorial Calendar: Your publicist will develop an editorial calendar outlining the direction of your campaign. In addition to general outreach, goals will include: leveraging engagement, followers, and relevant discussions; sharing your expertise; and earning review requests from reputable bloggers.
- Content Assistance: Once your plan of action is established, your publicist will handle writing, editing, and proofing your posts during your campaign.
- Reporting: Each week, you will receive reports that measure your social media presence. Your publicist will use the information to determine the effectiveness of your campaign and adjust where necessary. After your campaign ends, you will receive a final report outlining the social media activity for the entire campaign.
Here are the social media outlets your publicist will work on:
- Facebook: Facebook is the world’s largest social media network with 2 billion monthly users—more than a quarter of the world’s population. Approximately 75% of Facebook users log in to the site daily. Due to its structure, Facebook is one of the best social media platforms for engaging with others in meaningful ways.*
- Twitter: Twitter boasts over 315 million active users. 71% of those users say they use the Twitter app multiple times a day. The Twitter audience tends to be split evenly between male and female users, tends to have college degrees, and tends to have above-average incomes.**
- WordPress: WordPress is the most popular content management system in the world—it powers almost 27% of the internet! WordPress blogs receive over 46 million comments a month and there are over 2 million blog posts a day.***
If there are other social media networks you are interested in that are relevant to your book, your publicist will utilize those networks as well.
Being a part of the social media community is about communication, engagement, value, and trust. Now is your chance to start your social media efforts off strong by placing them in the hands of an expert.
To learn more or to order this service, contact your marketing consultant at 888-519-5121.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Some restrictions may apply.