Show off your book at this year’s event on Sunday, September 23, 2018, which takes place at the Harbourfront Centre in Toronto.
Over the past 28 years, this free community event has become one of Canada’s premier literary events, boasting a full programming schedule that celebrates the written word. The popular TD KidStreet highlights Canada’s vibrant children’s publishing industry and offers programming specifically geared to children under 12.
Last year, The Word on the Street gathered crowds of more than 180,000. We expect heavy event traffic, which makes this is an ideal opportunity for avid readers of all ages to discover your book.
What you get:
- Display space in the Author Solutions Book Gallery – We’ll feature your softcover book in our gallery, with the front cover facing the crowds, for the entire festival.
- Featured spot in the gallery catalog – Your book cover, book description, and ordering information will appear in our full-color catalog, which features all of the books in our gallery. At the event, we’ll hand the catalog out as a free takeaway to interested attendees.
More About | The Word on the Street Toronto 2018 - Book Gallery
August 10, 2018 is the last day you can order this service. Space in our gallery is limited, and we’ll fill the shelves on a first-come, first-served basis. To reserve a place for your book today, call 888-519-5121.
- Your title must be live in order to purchase this service.
- If your book is resubmitted, we cannot guarantee that the resubmitted version will be available for the event. If that’s the case, we’ll use the older version of your title instead.
- Your catalog description will be adapted from your AuthorHouse bookstore "Overview" description.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Some restrictions may apply.