Promote your work by signing copies of your book for eager attendees during this year’s The Word on the Street Festival, hosted at the Harbourfront Centre in Toronto on Sunday, Sept. 23, 2018.
This festival has brought booklovers together to celebrate the written word for 28 years, and last year alone, crowds of more than 180,000 gathered at the event.
The Word on the Street is free to the public and boasts a full programming schedule. The popular TD KidStreet celebrates Canada’s vibrant children’s publishing industry and offers programming specifically geared to children under 12.
We expect heavy traffic at the book signing booths. You’ll have the chance to connect face-to-face with readers of all ages and experience meaningful interactions.
What you get:
- A one-hour book signing – You’ll be the star of a one-hour book signing in the Author Solutions booth at The Word on the Street Festival in Toronto, Canada, on Sept. 23, 2018.
- 75 softcover copies of your book – We’ll provide you with promotional copies of your book to sign and give away to interested festival attendees.
- Promotional materials – We’ll provide 75 bookmarks and 75 fliers to give to readers and fans, plus a poster displayed during your signing to promote your book.
- Display space in the Author Solutions Book Gallery – We’ll feature your softcover book in our gallery, with the front cover facing the crowds, for the entire festival.
- Featured spot in the gallery catalog – Your book cover, book description, and ordering information will appear in our full-color catalog, which features all of the books in our gallery. At the event, we’ll hand out the catalog as a free takeaway to interested attendees.
More About | The Word on the Street Toronto 2018 - Book Signing
August 10, 2018, is the last day you can order this service. Book signing slots are extremely limited, and we schedule times on a first-come, first-served basis. Claim your spot today by calling 888-519-5121.
- Your title must be live in order to purchase this service.
- Only one author is allowed per book signing time.
- You may not bring copies of your book to sign in addition to the 75 copies that we provide. We want to honor every author’s scheduled time.
- Authors are responsible for their own travel arrangements and expenses. Remember, a valid passport is required for travel into Canada.
- Your catalog description will be adapted from your AuthorHouse bookstore "Overview" description.
- If your book is resubmitted, we cannot guarantee that the resubmitted version will be available for the event. If that’s the case, we’ll use the older version of your title instead.
- This is an outdoor event, so please plan accordingly. The festival celebrates reading come rain or shine.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Some restrictions may apply.