From a travel TV Host (Plan Your Escape™), travel columnist for the Huffington Post and experienced traveler (100 countries), turn your travel dreams into reality with this acclaimed, groundbreaking, and inspiring how-to travel book. You will learn to safely travel and see more for half the cost for all trips from a weekend getaway to longer vacations and trips with comprehensive planning tools and checklists. You deserve this popular selling book! It makes a great gift that keeps on giving. Former economics professor tells 100′s of powerful cost-saving and how-to travel tips revealing proven secrets the travel industry does not want you to know! Learn to get the best deals on airfare, hotels, tours, car rentals, restaurants, cruises, and more.
Both experienced and occasional travelers say Plan Your Escape, Secrets of Traveling the World for Less Than the Cost of Living at Home is an inspiring and comprehensive how-to travel book: "It gets people exploring possibilities they never thought of". It shatters common misconceptions about traveling showing you how traveling the world or living somewhere can be safer, easier, and more affordable than you think. This book gives you the practical resources, planning tools & checklists, cost-saving strategies, and tips missing in travel guidebooks.
From experienced travelers who have visited 100 countries, you will learn how to:
• Discover 100′s of cost-saving and bargain-finding strategies for all trips, even a weekend getaway, so powerful the authors were able to travel for 2 years for less than $100/day for a couple, which they could never have afforded otherwise
• Get the best deals on airfare, hotels, cruises, tours, car rentals, restaurants, and more
• Choose the right destination for you and plan your trip
• Stay safe minimizing security risks far from home and tips and tools for maintaining a healthy lifestyle
• Save time and money with hidden secrets - 200 of the best Internet travel websites and apps
• Fall in love all over again! - how to bring you closer to a partner and how to get a reluctant partner to go travel, also great tips for solo travelers
• How-to-pack with comprehensive checklists for women and men - pack light, have more, and still be prepared
• Reduce stress with step-by-step 5-month trip planning and preparation checklists and action steps
Useful travel tips for experienced, occasional, and beginning travelers for any trip or living somewhere for 1-2 weeks or longer like several months
Handle money & credit cards, Stay in touch cheaply with friends and family, Pay your bills online, Rent your home, Set up a travel blog, Take photos like a pro, and much more
The Dunlaps rented their home and traveled the world for 2 years and are members of the exclusive Travelers' Century Club visiting 100 countries on 6 continents as well as 44 U.S. states. They have done home exchanges, taken 27 cruises on 13 different cruise lines on ships ranging from 10 to 3,000 passengers, and over 100 trips together taking cars, trains, buses, organized tours, and independent travel all over the world. Traveling is their passion!
The Dunlaps have met scores of people along their worldwide journeys who asked hundreds of questions. They realized many people dream of taking a travel adventure but felt it would be too expensive with too many unknowns or didn't know the best way to pack or where to begin to make it actually happen. Plan Your Escape combines real-life answers with countless hours of research from travel experts.
The experienced traveler will learn at lot. For occasional travelers, they show you how to start out slow, choose the right trip for you, and work up to longer trips or stays. They present ideas about how to get a reluctant partner interested in travel and how to bring you closer together even on a 24/7 basis. Plan Your Escape is the travel-planning guide Americans need.