The Organ Project is a keepsake coloring book written to male and female children.
Goal: give simple explanation of their body, organs and food to eat to be healthy. Instill a curiosity in children about their bodies as a valuable asset and their value as a human being.
• The Organ Project starts out with a fi ction story of a 5-year-old curious child who didn’t get enough sleep and ended up with a heart condition. Jordan hated being sick and no energy to play. Jordan was ambitious and decided to learn about the body, went to the library & started a project, calling it
The Organ Project.
• Further sections depict pictures, descriptions, the function, good foods to eat and
pictures to color of those organs.
• End of book; pictures to color of vegetables, fruits and proteins to eat for their health.
• Then! Jordan got better after getting enough sleep and eating GOOD FOOD!!
This is an Interactive Coloring book. An avenue for Parents, Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents, Sisters, Brothers, Friends, extended families, to interact with their future generations, teaching and learning, while having fun is value added.
• Nurturing relationships in families is extremely needed in our busy society and coloring is a fun way to learn.
• Would like to see society as well as our future generations - globally - to be healthier, stronger, smarter, less medical care needed and fi nancially better off.