We live life in hurry, running quickly from one event to another. But this fast-paced regimen has its price: our life. In Stop Living in a Hurry! Or You'll Die before Time …, author Dr. Mario V. Paz provides a guide to help you slow down and take a journey through life without haste.
Paz presents the basics of learning to live a relaxed and joyful life instead of one filled with agonizing hassles and rushed days. He discusses how to:
• recognize our errors;
• establish new principles;
• consider the time factor;
• return to life’s ABCs;
• do one thing at a time;
• understand the irrational act of being in a hurry;
• realize God does not want you to be in a hurry;
• make the connection between hurry and dishonesty;
• and learn to see inside yourself.
Through the spiritual advice offered in Stop Living in a Hurry! Or You'll Die before Time …, Paz demonstrates how you can live a life of peace, tranquility, and relaxation in the midst of the present wild and crazy world.