Imagine overcoming obstacles, moving past the pain, and feeling hopeful about your situation and your future. That is The Snowball Eﬀect in action!
Filled with compelling case examples and personal stories, educator and psychotherapist Kristin Barton Cuthriell shows us how to:
- Let go of resentment, harsh self-judgments, and explosive reactions.
- Face our fears and live our dreams without becoming overwhelmed.
- Have better relationships with others.
- Take baby steps to move forward though life.
- Live with gratitude and fully appreciate the moment.
"The Snowball Effect offers a unique perspective on what it takes to move forward through life in the most productive and positive way." -Chrisanna Northrup, New York Times bestseller
"I highly recommend this book...the lessons provide specific and precise tools for people wanting to clear out the negative and learn to focus on the positive gifts in life." -Marney A. White, PhD, MS, Associate Professor of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine