You are Not Alone: Life After a Breast Cancer Diagnosis, empowers women with easy to understand, vital information to guide them through their breast cancer experience. It helps women become aware of their options while giving them the confidence, hope, inspiration, and skills to make the right treatment decisions. Along with valuable research, Andrea candidly shares her personal experiences, including her thoughts and feelings, from the time of her breast cancer diagnosis to having her breasts removed and reconstructed.
This book will save you countless hours of research while offering you information relatively unknown by most women.
· Factors which may contribute to breast cancer.
· Tests such as HALO-NAF and the BRCA1 and BRCA2 gene mutation test.
· Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT).
· What it means to have breasts sensitive to estrogen.
· Statistics you must know if you are diagnosed with breast cancer during or soon after pregnancy.
· Treatment options and pointers on how to make the right treatment choice.
· Questions to ask your doctor. (If you don't ask the right question, you won't get the right answer.)
You are Not Alone: Life After a Breast Cancer Diagnosis can benefit all women as it shares what our doctors aren't telling us yet we must know to make critical decisions.
Our lives are at stake.