Cracking the Code: A Professional Salesperson's Guide to Penetrating the Intelligence Community was written with two goals in mind:
1) to demystify the often confusing and always secretive intelligence community from a sales person’s perspective, and
2) to provide a first-level road map to penetrating this multibillion dollar market with a product or service.
This book will give you no-nonsense answers to the following questions:
- Who comprises the intelligence community?
- Who is really in charge when it comes to making buying decisions?
- Exactly where and how should you begin your sales efforts?
- Without a security clearance, shall I even bother?
- How are IC agencies similar yet different than other federal agencies?
- What tactical steps can a sales person take to “break into" the IC?
- Where does the sales opportunity really exist?
- How should a person prepare for sales meetings?
- Do I really need to worry about things like a GSA Schedule, a secure vault, and a polygraph?
- Who can help me in my effort to penetrate the intelligence community?
- What is the best source of information to learn about my target clients?
These and many other questions will be answered in this informative book. This is the first resource that helps the reader make money by persuasive selling, targeting intelligence community individuals who have one of the most complex jobs in our nation’s history—protecting the American citizen against state sponsored crimes and the intricacies of the modern global war on terror (GWOT).
Learn from someone who has been in the trenches of federal sales, yet views his role as helping our nation “be all it can be”. This book will guide you on the 'road to revenue' in a candid view of person-to-person selling into the most secretive market in the world!