Purchase Deadline: Sept. 30, 2017
As the largest book festival in the United States, the Miami Book Fair International brings together hundreds of thousands of booklovers each year to celebrate the written word. Last year, it hosted over 200,000 festival goers. At your hour-long book signing, you’ll be able to talk face-to-face with festival attendees and establish connections with avid readers.
The fair will be at Miami Dade College in Miami, Florida, United States, from Nov. 17 - 19 2017.
What you get:
- A one-hour book signing– You’ll be in the spotlight signing books during your own hour-long book signing in the Author Solutions booth at the Miami Book Fair International.
- Promotional materials– You’ll get 75 bookmarks and 75 fliers to give to readers and fans, plus a poster displayed during your book signing to promote the event.
- 75 softcover copies of your book – Sign and give away 75 copies of your book to excited readers at the festival.*
- Placement in the Author Solutions Bookstore Booth– 10 copies of your book will be for sale in the Author Solutions Bookstore booth.
- Display space in the Author Solutions Book Gallery– Your book will be displayed to the crowds in the Author Solutions Book Gallery from Nov. 17 - 19.
- Featured spot in the Author Solutions Book Catalog– Your book cover, book description and ordering information will appear in our full-color catalog, which features all of the books in our gallery. At the event, we’ll hand out the catalog to readers.
- Two passes to Miami Book Fair International– You and a guest will have access to the festival’s programs and events on the day of your book signing.
To be eligible for this service, your book must be live and currently available for purchase.
More About | Miami Book Fair International 2017 – Book Signing
To reserve your spot, call your 888-519-5121 to speak with your marketing consultant today. The deadline to sign up is Sept. 30, 2017, but spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis, so don't wait.
- Your book must be live and available for sale before purchasing this service. No exceptions.
- If your book is in resubmission, we cannot guarantee that the resubmitted version will be available for the event; the older version of your title may be used instead.
- Your catalog description will be adapted from your book’s description in our bookstore.
- Authors are responsible for their own travel arrangements and expenses.
- This event is held outdoors, so please check the weather forecast so you can plan accordingly. This event is held rain or shine. No refunds due to weather.
- Only one author is allowed per book signing.
* You may not bring copies of your book to sign in addition to the 75 copies we will provide for you. Authors may keep any copies of their book that remain after the signing, but these copies may not be sold at the fair.
- The Miami Book Fair will also be conducting author book signings and will have a separate, larger space for them, but you will be associated with the Author Solutions booth.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Some restrictions may apply.