In past years, more than 215,000 booklovers have gathered for The Word on the Street Festival in Toronto. This free community event has been one of Canada’s premier literary events for more than 25 years. Put your book in our display at this year’s event, Sept. 24, 2017, at the Harbourfront Centre in Toronto, to ensure its presence at this celebration of the written word.
The 2017 festival will be highly promoted, and heavy event traffic is expected. This is an ideal opportunity for avid readers to discover your book.
What you get:
- Display space in the Author Solutions Book Gallery – Your book will be featured in our gallery, with the front cover facing the crowds, for the entire festival.
- Featured spot in the Gallery Catalog – Your book cover, book description and ordering information will appear in our full-color catalog, which features all of the books in our gallery. At the event, we’ll hand the catalog out to interested attendees.
More About | The Word on the Street Toronto 2017 - Book Gallery
August 11, 2017, is the last day you can order this service. Space in our gallery is limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. To reserve your book’s spot today, call 888-519-5121.
- Your title must be live to purchase this service.
- If your book is resubmitted, we cannot guarantee that the resubmitted version will be available for the event. The older version of your title may be used instead.
- Your catalog description will be adapted from your AuthorHouse bookstore "Overview" description.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Some restrictions may apply.