Sign copies of your book for eager attendees during this year’s The Word on the Street Festival at the Harbourfront Centre in Toronto on Sept. 24, 2017. This festival has been bringing booklovers together to celebrate the written word for more than 25 years, gathering crowds of more than 215,000 avid readers.
The 2017 festival will be highly promoted, and heavy traffic is expected at the book signing booths. You’ll have the perfect chance to connect face-to-face with readers and experience meaningful interactions.
What you get:
- A one-hour book signing – You’ll be the star of a one-hour book signing in the Author Solutions booth at The Word on the Street Festival in Toronto, Canada, on Sept. 24, 2017.
- 75 softcover copies of your book – We’ll provide you with copies of your book to sign and give away to interested festival attendees.
- Promotional materials – We’ll provide 75 bookmarks and 75 fliers to give to readers and fans, plus a poster displayed during your book signing to promote the event.
- Display space in the Author Solutions Book Gallery – Your book will be featured in our gallery, with the front cover facing the crowds, for the entire festival.
- Featured spot in the Gallery Catalog – Your book cover, book description and ordering information will appear in our full-color catalog, which features all of the books in our gallery. At the event, we’ll hand out the catalog as a free takeaway to interested attendees.
More About | The Word on the Street Toronto 2017 - Book Signing
August 11, 2017, is the last day you can order this service. Book signing slots are extremely limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Claim your spot today by calling 888-519-5121.
- Your title must be live to purchase this service.
- Only one author is allowed per book signing.
- You may not bring copies of your book to sign in addition to the 75 copies that we provide.
- Authors are responsible for their own travel arrangements and expenses. Remember, a valid passport is required for travel into Canada.
- Your catalog description will be adapted from your AuthorHouse bookstore "Overview" description.
- If your book is resubmitted, we cannot guarantee that the resubmitted version will be available for the event. The older version of your title may be used instead.
- This is an outdoor event, please plan accordingly. The event will not be cancelled due to poor weather.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Some restrictions may apply.