Give your fans a sensational preview of your book with the Premium Book Video. Complete with professional voiceover, your custom video will enhance your book marketing efforts and help your book stand out in the crowd. Plus, a Premium Book Video makes an excellent addition to your press releases, social media sites, and personal websites.
Our Premium Book Video includes the following features:
- Creation of a custom-made video book video, approximately 60 to 90 seconds in length
- Audible storytelling through voiceover by a professional actor
- Imagery includes complex design, such as lighting effects, 3-D space, visual effects and motion graphics
- Two live-action video clips
- Distribution of your video to YouTube in order to maximize exposure and increase book sales
- Web streaming capability and high-quality video downloads
- Review of your video for TV and film consideration first by 5 More Minutes Entertainment.
- Once 5 More Minutes has responded to your video, it will be reviewed to see if it would fit with production's themes.
You will own all the rights to your book video and will be provided with the final video file to share with readers, friends, and family and include in your marketing materials.
Sample Premium Book Video
Revisions: You will be able to make one round of revisions to your video at no additional cost. Any additional rounds of revisions will cost $500 for the Premium Book Video. Acceptable changes include:
- Simple text changes
- Changes in font size
- Corrections or additions to book and author information
- Changes to audio levels
- Image changes (if you provided your own or you feel an image is offensive)
Once your video is completed, it will be considered for TV or movie adaption first by 5 More Minutes.
If 5 More Minutes is interested in working with you, they will contact you directly and explain their plan of action to gauge your interest.
If after reviewing your video, 5 More Minutes decides not to engage with your concept, it will then be entered into our Hollywood Database, where registered entertainment professionals can browse and search for new material to adapt into feature films and television series.
About 5 More Minutes
5 More Minutes is a full-service production shingle run by veteran Hollywood executive John Sacchi. Sacchi has spent over two decades in the entertainment industry. Before founding 5 More Minutes, Sacchi spent 15 years as a senior production and development executive at Lionsgate Films where he oversaw films including Confidence, Employee of the Month, They Came Together, My Bloody Valentine, The Possession, Killers, The Last Stand, Addicted, Conan the Barbarian, Punisher, My Best Friend’s Girl, Pride, and Akeelah and the Bee. Some of the current projects 5 More Minutes is developing include an English language remake of Instructions not Included, directed by Anne Fletcher for Lionsgate; Vanish Man directed by Lee Toland Krieger and co-produced for 21 Laps and Lionsgate; Dork Diaries, which is based on the New York Times best selling children's book series and produced for Lionsgate; and the New York Times best selling author's Rogues Gallery, which is being produced for Lionsgate Television.
What You Need to Know
Marketing your book is essential for its overall success. The cost for this service is $3,299.00. Please allow six to seven weeks for production and distribution. To learn more or to order this service, please call 888.519.5121. We'll guide you through the process.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Some restrictions may apply.