Television remains the most widespread and highly influential form of media for the majority of consumers in the United States. What better way to promote your book than a spot in a show that is directly related to your book’s topic or genre? This proven marketing strategy will help get your name out to an audience spanning a wide range of demographics and leave a lasting impression on your audience.
This service includes:
- Media exposure in two (2) television shows related to your book in category or genre
- Media coaching
- Fifteen (15) paperback copies of your book sent to television shows
- NYRB Single Slot (1 of 12)
- Press Release- Web Optimized Edition
- Optional Feature in BookMAD Digital magazine
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Press Releases are written and transmitted post-interview.
- Turnaround time to secure TV spots is from 1 to 4 months.
- TV shows are local TV shows specific to a state or city, not national TV or national cable shows.
- Date and time of media airing cannot be preselected.
- AuthorHouse recommends the TV network and show, as well as the schedule of interview.
- Packages are exclusive of the travel expenses and accommodation.
For media airtime TV, we make every effort to secure TV spots for our authors. However, cases do occur in which the relevant TV parties do not give a positive response. In such cases, we transition the author’s channel of exposure to Radio interviews. One (1) TV interview is equivalent to four (4) Radio interviews for the author.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Some restrictions may apply.