The largest book festival in the United States, the Miami Book Fair International brings together more than 300,000 booklovers each year to celebrate the written word. At your hour-long book signing, you’ll be able to talk face-to-face with festival attendees and establish connections with readers.
The fair will be at Miami Dade College in Miami, Fla., from Nov. 22 – 24, 2013.
When you sign up for this service, you get:
- One hour-long book signing – Be the star of your own book signing at the Author Solutions booth at Miami Book Fair International in Miami, Fla., during Nov. 22 – 24. During your book signing, our booth will feature a poster featuring your book cover.
- Promotional materials – You’ll get 75 bookmarks and 75 fliers to give to interested readers at the festival.
- 75 softcover copies of your book –Sign and give away 75 copies of your book to excited readers at the festival.
- Book display space – A copy of your book will be displayed to the crowds in the Author Solutions Book Gallery.
- Featured spot in the Author Solutions Book Catalog – Your book cover, book description and ordering information will appear in our full-color catalog, which features all of the books in our gallery. At the event, we’ll hand out the catalog to readers.
- Publicity before the event – We’ll write and distribute a press release about your book signing schedule to local and event media.
- Two passes to Miami Book Fair International – You and a guest will have access to the festival’s programs and events for the day of your book signing.
Facts about Miami Book Fair International:
- The fair started in 1984, and since then it has been recognized as the largest literary festival in America.
- More than 300 writers and 300,000 booklovers attend the event each year.
- The fair is famous for the Festival of Authors, which invites notable authors for a series of readings and discussions. Past authors have included recipients of the Nobel Prize, Pulitzer Prize, and National Book Award.
What You Need To Know
The deadline to order this service is Oct. 11, 2013. There is limited space available, so secure your spot today. Be the star of your book signing at the Miami Book Fair International 2013 from Nov. 22–24. Call 888-519-5121 for more information.
- Your book must be live and published through AuthorHouse in order to purchase this service.
- If your book is resubmitted, we cannot guarantee that the resubmitted version will be the one available at the event; we might need to use the older version of your title instead. Books in production are not eligible.
- Your catalog description will be adapted from your AuthorHouse bookstore "About the Book" description.
- Authors are responsible for their own travel arrangements and expenses.
- Only one author is allowed per book signing.
- You may not bring copies of your book to sign in addition to the 75 copies we will provide for you.
- Authors may keep any copies of their book that remain after the signing, but these copies may not be sold at the fair.
- The Miami Book Fair will also be conducting author book signings and will have a separate, larger space for them, but you will be associated with the Author Solutions booth.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Some restrictions may apply.