Be a part of the book gallery at this year’s Miami Book Fair International. Each year, Miami Book Fair International brings together more than 300,000 booklovers to celebrate the written word. With a display space in the Author Solutions Book Gallery, your book will be showcased for crowds of avid readers to discover.
When you sign up for this service, you get:
The fair will be at Miami Dade College in Miami, Fla., from Nov. 16 – 18.
Facts about Miami Book Fair International:
- Selling space in the Indie Author Booth – 5 copies of your book will be available for sale in the Indie Author Booth.
- Display space in the Author Solutions Book Gallery - Your book will be prominently displayed to the crowds in the Author Solutions Book Gallery.
- Featured spot in the Author Solutions Book Catalog – Your book cover, book description and ordering information will appear in our full-color catalog, which features all of the books in our gallery. At the event, we’ll hand out the catalog to readers.
- Publicity before the event – We’ll write and distribute a press release prior to the event to publicize our presence at the Miami Book Fair in the Author Solutions booth.
- The fair started in 1984, and since has been recognized as the largest literary festival in America.
- More than 300 writers and 300,000 booklovers attend the event each year.
- The fair is famous for the Festival of Authors, which invites notable authors for a series of readings and discussions. Past authors have included recipients of the Nobel Prize, Pulitzer Prize, and National Book Award.
Quick Facts | Miami Book Fair International 2012 Book Gallery
The deadline to order this service is Sept. 30, 2012. There is limited space available, so secure your spot today. Be the star of your book signing at the 2012 Miami Book Fair International from Nov. 16–18. Call 888-519-5121 for more information.
- If your book is resubmitted, we cannot guarantee that the resubmitted version will be the one available at the event; we might need to use the older version of your title instead.
- Your catalog description will be adapted from your AuthorHouse bookstore "About the Book" description.