Give your book marketing plan a boost by harnessing the power of the airwaves. A radio interview can help you connect with your already established audience plus reach a new customer base. Additionally, your interview will allow you to display your expertise on your book’s subject matter and spread your message.
The subject matter broadcast covers a huge range of topics: business, politics, religion, novels, issues of the day, etc.
With the broadcast interview on affiliate networks, as well as live streaming on the Internet, you and your book will be featured on the highly respected and nationally syndicated radio talk show of host Stu Taylor, a renowned figure in sports, entertainment, and business radio broadcasting.
Your interview over the phone or Skype (for overseas authors) will cover topics of your choice plus details on how people can purchase your book. It will be recorded for distribution over a choice of leading radio networks: Radio America Network, Money Matters Radio Network, Biz Talk RadioNetworks, and the large social media network, UR Business Network. These shows reach a listening audience of 25-64 years of age. You will also receive files of the shows and can select interviews on one or all of the networks.
Broadcast Interview includes:
- A 10-minute interview on one of the following programs of your choice, where your book best fits:
- Equity Strategies aired over Radio America Network, 38 radio affiliates, Cable Radio Network, and streamed on the Internet every Sunday from 10:00–11:00 p.m. (http://www.radioamerica.org/PRG_equitystrategies.htm)
- Equity Strategies (different show) aired over Business Talk Radio Network, 16 radio affiliates, and streamed on the Internet every Monday–Friday, 8:00–9:00 p.m. ET. This show will also be aired every Saturday in over 32 cities from 8:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m., ET, (biztalkradio.com)
- Stu Taylor on Business aired on Money Matters Radio Network and 4 radio affiliates. The show reaches Massachusetts (including Cape Cod, Nantucket, and Martha’s Vineyard), Rhode Island, Maine, New Hampshire, Cable Radio Network, and is streamed on the Internet (com). It has also been newly added on 102.9 FM. Hear it aired Monday–Friday, 9:00–10:00 a.m. ET.
- A digital copy from AuthorHouse with unlimited rights to burn and distribute, to play during talks or book signings, or to publish on your website
- Pre-show questionnaire and pre-show conversation with host to cover topics
- Press Release – Essential to promote your radio interview
If you are interested in doing more than one interview with Stu Taylor, AuthorHouse also offers bundled packages that let you purchase 2 or 3 interviews (all 90 cities). Contact your Marketing Consultant today to learn more.
What You Need to Know
If you’ve ever thought about radio interviews, now is the time to get on board and reach a new audience. Please call us at 888.519.5121 for more information or to purchase this service. You may also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Never been interviewed for radio before? Relax, the interview will be fun and easy. Stu Taylor will guide you through a warm-up chat minutes prior to your actual interview recording, and you will have the option to decide what topics and questions you will be comfortable with for the interview.
Click here for samples.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Some restrictions may apply.