Developing a social media network is critical to establishing an ongoing method for communicating with your target audience. But when it comes to social media marketing, you might ask yourself “where do I start?” This service allows you to successfully kick your online marketing efforts into high-gear and connect with potential readers increasing your visibility worldwide.
The Social Media Publicist Campaign is a six-week campaign that provides you with a dedicated social media publicist who focuses on Twitter, Facebook, social media outreach and blogging. The AuthorHouse marketing team takes a “do, coach, guide” approach: we establish your social media platform across the top social media websites then we help you develop and hone your social media skills.
Social media is not something you do for six weeks and stop; let AuthorHouse’s social media publicists help you launch your first steps online. Take advantage of seeing how the experts do it for six weeks, learn their secrets, and be ready to keep going once your campaign is complete.
“Why do I need social media to market my book?”
The adoption of social media has been phenomenal. Facebook has more than 1 billion registered users, and Twitter has 500 million users, more than 320 million of which are active users – and their popularity is still rapidly growing. Here are a few ways establishing an online presence can boost your bottom line:
- Improve search engine results so that it’s easier for people to find you and your book online
- Connect to your readers by showcasing your writing skills and personality
- Engage in more informal conversations online with fans and potential readers
- Learn more about your readers, their likes and dislikes
- Establish yourself as an expert in your field
- Inform readers about updates on events and news
- Reach a wider audience
- Keep up with the competition – marketing trends show that authors need to be online!
What You Get:
The Social Media Publicist will help you launch your social media presence by providing the following services:
- Personal Social Media Publicist: You will be assigned a social media publicist who will work with you throughout the six-week campaign and coordinate communications.
- Author Education: We will provide an overview on your campaign, explaining what you should expect and why we’re focusing on specific social media topics.
- Identification of a Target Audience: You will collaborate to create a message platform for your identified target audience.
- Development of an Editorial Calendar: Your publicist will develop an editorial calendar outlining the following: topics for blogs; Facebook and Twitter outreach goals; and additional social media websites relevant to your book’s topic, experience and expertise.
- Online-Copy Assistance: Once your plan of action is established, your publicist will assist in writing, editing and proofing your blog posts.
- Weekly Guidance: You will receive weekly guidance and consultation to establish direction and leverage engagement with fans, followers and relevant dialogue.
- Reporting: Each week you will receive reports that measure your social media presence. Your publicist will use the information to determine the effectiveness of your campaign, tweaking follow-up steps where necessary. After your six-week campaign ends, you will receive a final report outlining the social media activity for the entire campaign.
Being a part of the social media community is about communication, engagement, value and trust. Now is your chance to work with a publicist and find your niche among millions of active users.
What You Need to Know
A Social Media Publicist will help your book's promotional efforts through social media. To learn more or to order this service, contact your marketing consultant at 888-519-5121.Read an author's testimonial who purchased the Social Media Publicist.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Some restrictions may apply.