Developing a social media network is critical to establishing an ongoing method for communicating with your target audience. But when it comes to social media marketing, you might ask yourself “where do I start?” This service provides the assistance and education you need to successfully kickstart your online marketing efforts into high-gear.
The Social Media Publicist Campaign is a six-week campaign that provides you with a dedicated social media publicist who focuses on Twitter, Facebook, social media outreach and blogging. The AuthorHouse marketing team takes a “do, coach, guide” approach: we establish your social media platform across the top social media websites then we help you develop and hone your social media presence over time.
“Why do I need social media to market my book?”
Social media is relatively new, but the adoption of it has been phenomenal. Facebook has more than 1 billion registered users, and Twitter has over 500 million users – and their popularity is still rapidly growing. Here are a few reasons how establishing an online presence can boost your bottom line:
- Improve search engine results so that it’s easier for people to find you and your book online
- Connect to your readers by showcasing your writing skills and personality
- Engage in more informal conversations online with fans and potential readers
- Learn more about your readers, their likes and dislikes
- Establish yourself as an expert in your field
- Inform readers about updates on events and news
- Reach a wider audience
- Keep up with the competition – marketing trends show that authors need to be online!
The Social Media Publicist will help you launch your social media presence by providing the following services:
- Personal Social Media Publicist: You will be assigned a social media publicist who will work with you throughout the six-week campaign, as well as a project manager who will coordinate communications.
- Author Education: We will provide an overview on your campaign, explaining what you should expect and why we’re focusing on specific social media topics.
- Identification of a Target Audience: You will collaborate to create a message platform for your identified target audience.
- Development of an Editorial Calendar: Your publicist will develop an editorial calendar outlining the following: topics for blogs; Facebook and Twitter outreach goals; and additional social media websites relevant to your book’s topic, experience and expertise.
- Online-Copy Assistance: Once your plan of action is established, your publicist will assist in writing, editing and proofing your blog posts.
- Weekly Guidance: You will receive weekly guidance and consultation to establish direction and leverage engagement with fans, followers and relevant dialogue.
- Reporting: Each week you will receive reports that measure your social media presence. Your publicist will use the information to determine the effectiveness of your campaign, tweaking follow-up steps where necessary. After your six-week campaign ends, you will receive a final report outlining the social media activity for the entire campaign.
Being a part of the social media community is about communication, engagement, value and trust. Now is your chance to work with a publicist and find your niche among millions of active users.
What You Need to Know
With the Social Media Publicist, you can connect instantly with potential readers and increase your visibility worldwide. To learn more or to order this service, contact your marketing consultant at 888-519-5121. Read an author's testimonial who purchased the Social Media Publicist
"I recently had the good fortune to work with Kelly Rynard on the social networking aspect of my publicity campaign for my book Trapped By A Dream: When Fates Collide. Kelly was extremely knowledgeable and confident in her field. She took time to learn about my purpose and find the best sites for me to connect to. She not only helped me to establish my sites, she made it very easy for me to continue the campaign on my own. It was a pleasure to be with a true professional that made me feel as if we were friends. I have every intention of using Kelly again for my upcoming books." - Leola Butler, author