You’ve written your book, but how are book buyers going to know about it? Your book deserves a powerful package of promotional tools that can get media interested. When the media covers or talks about your book or interviews you, the book-buying public will read or hear about it! And now, via the Premium Global Publicity Campaign, readers all over the world can find out about your book.
The industry leaders at AuthorHouse have put together a fully integrated publicity Premium Global Publicity Campaign including a sophisticated blend of promotional services designed to boost your book’s profile and awareness internationally in a series of carefully managed stages. Harness the power of the press to promote your book internationally. With 25 years experience and hundreds of book promotion campaigns completed, our book publicity team approaches multiple media outlets to secure maximum media exposure for books. During your 12-week campaign, your Personal Publicist lays the groundwork for your media coverage throughout the United States and Canada, and to English-language newspaper, magazine, radio, Internet and select television* outlets throughout the world.
How the Premium Global Campaign works:
- You are assigned a Personal Publicist who creates press materials including a book release, which highlights your book with a newsworthy angle, and an interview release designed to secure radio and TV interviews. View a sample book release.
- Utilizing an industry-leading database and a vast network of personal contacts developed over years, your Personal Publicist pitches and distributes press releases to targeted newspaper, magazine, radio, and select television* and Internet outlets across the United States and Canada, and English-language media around the globe.
- Your Personal Publicist personally pitches, via phone or e-mail, selected “high priority” media outlets that should have interest in your book. Then, your publicist follows up with each producer, editor, writer, etc. to encourage coverage of you and your book.
- Your press releases are sent to media outlets expressing interest, and also sent directly to a select group of at least 5,000 outlets covering topics related to your book, with prompt follow-up by your Personal Publicist.
- Throughout the 12-week campaign, you will receive weekly written updates reporting the types of media contacted, a list of media interested in you and your book, and pitching plans for the following week.
What You Need to Know
Gaining media attention is an essential part of any successful book marketing campaign, and with the Premium Global Campaign, you put your book marketing mission in the hands of a publicist with the experience to promote your book on an international stage. This service is ideal for nonfiction or fiction titles with the potential for broad appeal on a global level. The investment for this service is $14,999. To learn more or to order this service, contact your marketing consultant at 888-519-5121.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Some restrictions may apply.