Turn your book into a blockbuster with our Hollywood Trailer. During this production a professional filmmaker, who knows the ins and outs of movie production, will use story-telling style filmmaking to make the vision of your book will truly stand out from the rest.
Once your Hollywood Trailer is complete, we will submit your work to our first-look Hollywood partner, Thruline Entertainment, who will review your work as a potential adaptation for film and television. Thruline Entertainment is a Hollywood management and production company whose clients include Academy Award Nominated screenwriters, Emmy Award winners and numerous A-list Hollywood actors.
The Hollywood Trailer service includes:
- Creation of a 60 to 90 second live-action video book video*
- Consideration of your video by Thruline, our first-look partner in Hollywood, for potential adaptation into film and/or television
- Distribution of your book video to multiple promotional sites in order to maximize exposure and increase book sales. Distribution includes YouTube, Dailymotion, and MetaCafe
- Formatting of your video for high-quality video and iPod downloads
- Addition of your video to your book’s page in the AuthorHouse bookstore
- Creation of a personal e-mail campaign, including a link to your video distributed to 500,000 potential opt-in customers
- Distribution of a Press Release - Web Optimized Edition promoting your book and showcasing your video
- If Thruline is interested in working with you, they will contact you directly and explain their plan of action to gauge your interest.
- If after reviewing your Hollywood Trailer Thruline decides not to engage on your project, we will then enter it into our Hollywood Database, where more than 120 registered entertainment professionals can browse and search for new material to adapt into feature films and television series.
Once your video is created and distributed you own the rights to it. We will provide you with a copy of the final video file so you can share the video with family and friends, and include it in additional marketing materials.
*Hollywood Trailers are ideal for promoting most mystery, horror, suspense, comedy and drama pieces. Science fiction, historical novels, non-fiction and poetry may not work as well. Before purchasing this service talk to your Marketing Consultant to determine if a Hollywood Trailer is right for your work.
About Thruline Entertainment
Thruline Entertainment is a full-service Hollywood management and production company whose talent and literary roster includes Academy Award nominated screenwriter Annie Mumolo (Bridesmaids), Emmy Award-winner Kirk Ellis (John Adams), Emmy Award-winner Barry Julien (The Colbert Report), Michael Cera (Juno, Superbad), Emmy Award nominee Giancarlo Esposito (Breaking Bad), Emmy Award-winner Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family) and multiple Emmy Award-winner Allison Janney (The West Wing.) Their production arm, Tagline Pictures, produces the hit USA Network series Psych. In addition to their wide reach among major studios, agencies and production companies in Hollywood, Thruline has strong international relationships with producers and talent reps where Thruline has optioned numerous books for scripted television and film development across the globe.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW | HOLLYWOOD TRAILER
Take your book to the big screen with our Hollywood Trailer. This essential service will truly be a key part of your marketing plan to make your book stand out from the rest. Call 1.888.519.5121 for more information or to purchase this service.