A Standard Book Video can help you create and maintain a meaningful presence online in the competitive marketplace. Book Videos are an excellent addition to your press releases, social media sites, and personal Web sites to help your book stand out in the crowd.
By posting your video on social media sites and personal Web sites you can reach a valuable audience of online video viewers and attract potential readers. Video marketing helps you engage your audience on a level they can’t ignore.
See more samples.
With a Standard Book Video, your video will include the following features to help you promote your book online:
- Creation of a custom-made book video, approximately 45 to 60 seconds in length
- Storytelling through text and 2-D graphics and images
- Distribution of your book video on multiple well-known Web sites, such as YouTube
- Placement of a link to your video in the About the Book section of your book details page in the AuthorHouse Bookstore
- A personal e-mail campaign with a link to your book video distributed to 200,000 potential customers
- Web streaming capability and high-quality video downloads
Revisions: You will be able to make one round of revisions to your video at no additional cost. Any additional rounds of revisions will cost $500 for the Standard Book Video. Acceptable changes include:
- Simple text changes (adding or removing words)
- Changes in font size
- Corrections or additions to book and author information
- Changes to audio levels
- Image changes (if you provided your own or you feel an image is offensive)
You will own all the rights to your book video and will be provided with the final video file to share with readers, friends and family and include in your marketing materials.
What You Need to Know
Marketing your book is essential for its overall success. The cost for this service is $2,699,00. Please allow four to five weeks for production and distribution. To learn more or to order this service, please call 888.519.5121. We'll guide you through the process.