Online Interview on Web Talk Radio
For almost a century, radio has been one of the dominant means of advertising, with good reason: radio is intimate (most people listen to radio alone); radio’s audience is already targeted towards a certain demographic, making it easier to reach your desired reader; finally, the results of radio marketing are measurable quickly, often within days.
There’s no doubt about it—despite the rise of social media, radio is still a vital, time- and cost-effective method of getting the word out about you and your book!
Now you can put radio to work for you with AuthorHouse’s Online Interview on Web Talk Radio. You and your book will be featured on WebTalkRadio.net, an internet radio show with over 100 different programs. And since all episodes of the show are archived for six months, your readers can discover your book at their convenience!
Don’t miss out on this valuable marketing opportunity--put radio to work for your book today!
What you get:
- A 10 to 15-minute interview on one of the WebTalkRadio programs
- A comprehensive Authorhouse Social Media Setup Guide to help you setup an online presence on various social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, and LinkedIn.
- An mp3 copy of your audio interview that you can distribute to friends and family or use as a promotional tool.
- Archiving of your interview at YourListen.com.
- Availability of your pre-recorded audio interview for download on WebTalkRadio.net, iTunes, and Stitcher.com.