AuthorHouse has experienced New York book publicists who are ready to promote your book! With ten years of experience, including the implementation of more than 500 book promotion campaigns, our publicists have the knowledge and drive to make sure your book reaches a wide audience.
The Premium Publicist package consists of a three-month campaign including the following press materials:
- Book Release: designed to showcase your book, including quotes and an author bio.
- Interview Release: written to highlight your expertise and topics you can discuss in an interview
- By-lined articles (or Op-Ed Pieces written by the author) If appropriate, authors will be coached on developing articles and advised on placement.
- 50 Free Paperback Books for Press distribution.
Your book publicist will work with you and conduct research to develop a media list that makes sense for your book and goals. The list may include:
- Magazines (US and Canadian local, regional, national)
- Newspapers (US and Canadian local, regional, and national)
- Radio (US and Canadian local, regional, and national)
- Television (select local, regional, and national)
- Internet media and book-related sites
Your publicist will also distribute your press materials, handle all media inquiries, schedule interviews based on your schedule, personally pitch your story for interviews and feature stories, and follow-up on pitching efforts. Utilizing a vast network of media contacts, your publicist’s sole objective will be to secure the maximum amount of media coverage for you and your book. You will receive a weekly update on any press you’ve received, upcoming pitching efforts and campaign direction.
Also, if desired, we will solicit book signings in a specific geographic area.
Contact a Marketing Consultant today to take advantage of this phenomenal package!
What You Need to Know
Marketing your book is essential for its overall success. To learn more or to order this service, please call 888.519.5121. We'll guide you through the process.