Regional Personal Media Valet
Promotional Assistance from our Publicity Coordinator
Our Personal Media Valet services will help you implement your marketing plan and increase your chances of garnering media coverage. From drafting and distributing press releases to following-up with media contacts, an AuthorHouse publicity coordinator will work with you to promote your book and generate media interest. We can help you successfully launch a regional, national or targeted nonfiction marketing campaign.
How do Personal Media Valet services help promote my book?
- A copywriter will produce a press kit for your book, including a press release and a full color Fact Sheet and Author Biography Sheet
- Your publicity coordinator will distribute press releases and personally follow-up with media outlets within your selected target markets
- A custom Marketing Kit will provide business cards, bookmarks and postcards designed to promote your book.
- A 10 to 15 minute interview will be recorded for AuthorTalk, AuthorHouse's weekly podcast.
How Does the Process Work?
- Review and approve a professionally written press release for distribution to targeted media outlets
- An AuthorHouse publicity coordinator will follow-up with media outlets, and send review copies of your book upon request
- Utilize word-of-mouth marketing by distributing business cards, bookmarks and postcards to potential readers
What You Need to Know
Marketing your book is essential for its overall success. The cost for this service is $2,250.00. To learn more or to order this service, please call 888.519.5121. We'll guide you through the process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any prerequisites?
Yes. Your book must be professionally edited. This will ensure that your book is in the best possible form to garner media attention and positive book reviews.
Do I still need to promote my own book?
The Personal Media Valet services are a great start toward implementing your marketing plan. To maximize your investment, you should continue making contacts with the media on your own. The Personal Media Valet services include a copy of Your Voice in Demand, a comprehensive guide to successfully marketing your book and maximizing sales.
What happens when a media outlet requests a review copy of my book?
The AuthorHouse promotional services team will send out complimentary review copies of your book upon request by a working media member. Review copies will be sent directly to the media member’s physical address.