Interior Page Layout
Careful planning and execution of the layout of your book is very important. Readers need to be able to easily follow the text of your book. Our professionals will help you create the best layout for your book.
Custom Book Layout and Design
- An AuthorHouse layout specialist will help customize your book.
Computer Generated Keyword Indexing
- To maximize the usability of a nonfiction title, readers, book buyers, librarians, and reviewers will expect you to include an index in your book. You can even sell your book to readers by the index.
Table of Contents (Two or More)
- When supplementary table of contents are needed, after the first free table of contents, AuthorHouse can create your additional tables of contents.
- An AuthorHouse layout specialist will create tables needed to convey information to readers.
- AuthorHouse follows the Chicago Manual of Style citation guidelines when formatting and inserting footnotes for you.
- If at any time during the submission process you would like to change a header within your work, you simply need to purchase our Custom Headers service.
B&W Image Insertions
- Submit your black and white graphics and illustrations that you want to include in your book and we will take care of the rest.
Color Image Insertions
- Submit your graphics and illustrations in color that you want to include in your book and we will take care of the rest.