Can you imagine your life asthma-free? Yes, yes, and yes. It is possible.
Now it’s your turn. The AmazingAllergist will show you how.
This book is a part of the AmazingAllergist’s Awesome Book Series, which empowers allergic children to live great lives. It is a by-product of the author’s extensive knowledge, vast experience, and desire to make a difference—one allergic child at a time.
This book, through the story of an allergic child, will empower you and your children.
What to Expect
• definitions of “allergy” and “asthma”
• early allergy recognition information
• common myths—busted
• help to overcome fear of allergy tests
• facts about how you can get better
• guidance on controlling asthma and allergies at home
• a fun way for a child to learn
• a helping hand to live allergy-free • instructions on overcoming allergen exposure
• drug-free treatment options
• information on the proper use of allergy and asthma medications
• allergy vaccination relief information
• checklist for a great and healthy life
• wonderful free resources and links
• reliable science-based information
Some of the great book reviews for Asthma, and Awesome You:
A portion of the proceeds from this book will help fund the research and education in the areas of allergy, asthma, and immunology.
Publisher Info: Bar Code: Mobile Scan Code: