Book Exhibit - Regional Show
Designed for authors who want to target a local following, the Regional Show Exhibit includes a place for your book on the show and placement in both the Exhibit Catalog and CBE’s comprehensive online database where interested parties can buy your book.
How It Works
- At the show of your choice, your book will be assigned a number, either based on its Dewey Decimal subject category at library shows or based on where it lies alphabetically by publisher at international venues.
- Your book's entry in the exhibit catalog includes the title, your name as the author (as well as illustrator and/or editor where applicable), year of publication, price, ISBN, a 25-word description (feel free to write your own or our professional copywriters can do it for you), and citations of awards and/or honors received.
- AuthorHouse’s information is also gathered and included in the catalog as part of the publisher directory, where all pertinent contact and distribution information is included.
- This information is also available online in a live searchable database and archived for up to one year.
- Your book will be displayed along with other AuthorHouse titles in a prime position on the exhibit floor.
- Your book will be displayed face-out on the shelf.
- Official report and PDF of the exhibit catalog can also be found online for up to one year after the event.
Choose Your Show
With a diverse range of regional shows from all over the country, you can select the schedule that best fits your marketing plans for your book.
Click here to view the 2017 Exhibit Schedule.